Company: zenPeak Client
Sales Executive Trade Associations-Burnaby B.C.
The Company: A National Leader in contract and custom media services/publishing for Associations (digital & print). Over 20 years experience in online trade marketing, membership directories, industry buying guides, association websites, e-newsletters, video, advertising & sponsorship sales, as well as conferences and events across Canada.
The Role: Sales Executive – Trade Associations
The Candidate will have:
- knowledge and experience of how Trade Associations operate and make buying decisions
- a good industry reputation
- capability to work in a dynamic fast-growth environment
- ability to travel in BC, Alberta and in the USA west of the Rockies
- in-depth knowledge of how Associations use the Internet, Social Networks, and electronic Marketing
- an active network in the Associations business segment
- professional profiles on social networks
- existing relationships with decision-making Executives at Associations
The Sales Executive will need to be proactive and learn about historical business relationships of the Company with prospective Associations.
The Sales Executive would be responsible on a daily basis, to maintain a high level of sales activity from initiating contacts, follow-ups, through closing sales, as well as post-sales relationship management. Preference is given to Candidates with prior success selling to Associations.
The Sales Executive will take a leadership role in identifying opportunities with Associations, quantifying the value of prospective business to the Company, and creating presentations, proposals and pricing documents to support closing new sales.
The Sales Executive will be dealing with senior level executive decision-makers, and must possess the communications and soft skills required to secure face to face meetings, in order to achieve sales volume and profit margin targets.
The compensation range is commensurate with experience and track record. A six figure income is readily attainable for stretch performance.