- We are committed to making sure Jobseekers have control over who gets to see their resume and other information.
- Jobseekers need to provide explicit permission to allow someone to see their information.
- There are 2 ways to give permission.
A Jobseeker can
- Give permission each time a Jobseeker has a high score, and a Jobposter (hiring Company) is interested in them, for a job opportunity,
- Pre-approve permission and save the time it takes to reach the Jobseeker, and get a response. If the Jobseeker is in an active job search, we strongly suggest they pre-approve explicit permission. The Jobposter (hiring Company) for a specific opportunity, will see their high score and can get instant access to their information.