- We are committed to making sure Jobseekers have control over who gets to see their resume and other information.
- Jobseekers need to provide explicit permission to allow someone to see their information.
- There are 2 ways to give permission.
updated Feb. 18th 2020
A Jobseeker can
- Give permission each time a Jobseeker has a high score, and a Jobposter (hiring Company) is interested in them, for a job opportunity,
- Pre-approve permission and save the time it takes to reach the Jobseeker, and get a response. If the Jobseeker is in an active job search, we strongly suggest they pre-approve explicit permission. The Jobposter (hiring Company) for a specific opportunity, will see their high score and can get instant access to their information.
How We Handle Data in the System
(1) How we handle data uploaded by a Jobseeker: resume and ADD, SHARE, FIX for specific job postings.
Data uploaded by the Jobseeker is protected by Geescore™ and is only released under 2 possible conditions. The Jobseeker pre-approves permission or the Jobseeker provides permission on a case by case basis.
(2) How we handle Jobseeker data uploaded by Jobposter or Job Portal : Data uploaded is not visible to anyone else.
(3) How we handle Geescore™ system generated data; scoring history, communications etc. Data generated by the operations of the Geescore™ system is used at Geescore™ sole discretion.