- We are committed to making sure Jobseekers have control over who gets to see their resume and other information.
- Jobseekers need to provide explicit permission to allow someone to see their information.
- There are 2 ways to give permission.
A Jobseeker can
- Give permission each time a Jobseeker has a high score, and a Jobposter (hiring Company) is interested in them, for a job opportunity,
- Pre-approve permission and save the time it takes to reach the Jobseeker, and get a response. If the Jobseeker is in an active job search, we strongly suggest they pre-approve explicit permission. The Jobposter (hiring Company) for a specific opportunity, will see their high score and can get instant access to their information.
How We Handle Data in the System
(1) How we handle data uploaded by a Jobseeker: resume and ADD, SHARE, FIX for specific job postings.
Data uploaded by the Jobseeker is protected by Geescore™ and is only released under 2 possible conditions. The Jobseeker pre-approves permission or the Jobseeker provides permission on a case by case basis.
(2) How we handle Jobseeker data uploaded by Jobposter: free scoring of uploaded resumes for specific job postings.
(a) As long as a specific job posting is open and not expired, any Jobseeker data uploaded by a Jobposter for that job posting is not visible to anyone else.
(b) After a job posting is closed or expired, Jobseeker data uploaded by a Jobposter, reverts to the ownership of the Jobseeker, joins the pool of aa Jobseekers, and will appear throughout the system, and will require Jobseeker permission as if the Jobseeker uploaded it themselves. The Jobseeker pre-approves permission or the Jobseeker provides permission on a case by case basis.
(3) How we handle Geescore™ system generated data; scoring history, communications etc.
Data generated by the Geescore™ system will used at Geescore™ sole discretion.