PROGRAM MANAGER B2B Certificate Courses
Location: Toronto, ON. Canada
Company: zenPeak Recruiters
Position Title: PROGRAM MANAGER B2B Certificate Courses
Based in our Toronto office, we are seeking an experienced Program Manager to oversee an industry certification designation program and its related activities. The ideal candidate will have proven experience inside the B2B association/non-profit marketplace with excellent communication and organizational skills. This candidate takes initiative while anticipating project needs, work priorities, deadlines, budgets, and partner relations. This candidate must also be willing to work occasional evenings and weekends when required.
- Manage relationships with our primary program partner and all secondary program partners.
- Research, negotiate, finalize agreements, and manage various program suppliers.
- Serve as the primary program industry liaison.
- Conduct research related to program expansion possibilities and source and propose new ideas to continuously improve the program.
- Develop and manage the overall program budget, marketing programs, and partner reporting.
- Research, engage, manage, and onboard all program content providers.
- Manage course material scripting, video recordings, and the program presenters.
- Other tasks as required.
- Relevant post-secondary education (preferably a business degree)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the association/non-profit industry.
- Working knowledge of industry designation, certification, or accreditation programs.
- Excellent communication skills, including writing and proof-reading.
- Experience in developing and managing marketing programs.
- Identify effective ways to reach audiences using event as well as traditional, digital, and social media.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments.
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to pay attention to detail while anticipating and resolving problems quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with high professionalism: written, in-person, or via phone or video meetings.
- Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality.
- Ability to adhere to tight deadlines and budgets and work under pressure.
- Proficient in using the latest versions of Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Video Conferencing Systems, and others related.
- The organization is one of Canada’s leading producers of B2B conferences, trade shows, special industry events, print magazines, websites, e-newsletters, social media, marketing services, and association consulting services.