Jobseekers instantly scored for any job posting, anywhere
- Geescore™ scores Jobseekers for any job posting anywhere, within 3 seconds.
- Our R tool challenges Jobseekers to improve their score by adding data, sharing links and fixing errors.
- Then we use our best efforts to connect top scoring Jobseekers with the Hiring Company.
What does Geescore™ look like?
(above upper left) The scoring widget, before we have collected the Jobseeker’s resume.
(above upper right) The scoring widget and the R Tool together.
Once we have scored the Jobseeker for this position, R Tool challenges the Jobseeker to “Get a Higher Score”. If the Jobseeker has a high score for a job posting, we get the Jobseeker’s explicit permission to connect them to the Hiring Company, on a best efforts basis.
(above) The Geescore™ scoring widget includes a hot key CTRL ALT G that activates a Jobposter/Hiring Manager view, within the widget.
In the Jobposter view, the Hiring Manager can manage all parts of their Geescore™ experience.
- Free scoring of any internal Jobseekers.
- Review high-scoring external Jobseekers who have given permission to unlock their folder ($).
- Boost the job posting in social networks like facebook and twitter ($).
- Boost the job posting on curated job boards ($).
- Activate Geescore™ Reputation Management that encourages reviews of the Hiring Company ($).
- Activate Jobseeker referrals of the job posting to their their friends and contacts ($).
GEESCORE™ IN A JOB POSTING OR IN A LIST VIEW OF JOBS
Geescore™ in a job posting
Geescore™ in a list of jobs
The Geescore™ scoring widget functions for both Jobseekers & Jobposters (Hiring Managers) …
- from a browser extension that “floats over” a job posting or a list view of jobs