Director of Trade Show Operations
Company: Established, Integrated Media Services Company (Trade Shows, Print, New Media, Internet)
Our client is a fast-growing, leading b2b media services and publishing company headquartered in Toronto. They are seeking an exceptional person to work with the owners and management team in the critical role of Director of Trade Show Operations.
The senior-level person will have a proven track record inside the trade show & conference space, where they can clearly demonstrate their capabilities of helping to grow existing events, and effectively launching new events, while managing a show team.
- Minimum five years proven experience as a senior-level trade show and conference director, VP or senior manager
- Track record of success coordinating all aspects of events
- Responsibilities would include;
- overall event strategy development, planning and management,
- identifying growth and revenue-generating opportunities,
- co-locate strategies,
- event promotion and marketing,
- venue layouts,
- working with suppliers and partners,
- delegate registrations,
- programming and keynote speakers
- special events,
- overseeing of a team,
- partner liaise, etc.
Salary Range: salary is commensurate with experience; includes group benefits plan and bonuses based on achieving established performance targets.