The Opportunity: B2B Sales Executive
zenPeak has mobile solutions that solve the core problems for Job Seekers and for Hiring Managers. We are looking for a Sales Executive to sell these solutions to distribution partners, companies, associations and other recruiting firms. Reporting to the CEO and Founder, we are looking for an experienced sales representative who is passionate about hunting for new business and will be responsible for selling our platform inÂ North America.
The Company: zenPeak
- Delivers retained fixed-fee Executive Search services.
- Has a technology solution called job ALERTs (since May 2014) – mobile apps for Job Seekers to find local and hidden jobs. This solution is available for distribution to organizations, companies, government
- Has a technology solution called 3 Second Resume (Dec 2014) – mobile apps and website for Job Seekers to get Writers to bid on, and then write, the Job Seeker’s resume. This solution is seeking investment partners.
Website reference: http://zenpeak.com/hidden-jobs/
The successful candidate will:
- Have an interest in leading-edge mobile technologies
- Be entrepreneurial – a burning desire to grow a business, and earn-in a % ownership
- Have a car, 24/7 internet access, computer, and an up-to-date smartphone (iOS or android)
- Have recent business references (only people you have reported to)
- Maintain a consistently high level of outbound activity to ensure adequate pipeline development
- Meet/exceed assigned sales quotas
- Develop annual business plan, determining sales and activity goals required for attainment of assigned revenue and product goals
- 3-5+ years of experience proven hands-on B2B sales success selling platform or SaaS solutions
- Experience with new media, mobile and ad tech
- Track record of consistently meeting/ exceeding quarterly targets
- Experience using social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.) to develop relationships and uncover opportunities.
- Well versed in tracking lead activity, forecasts and manage pipeline
- Advanced communication skills â€“ written and verbal
- Rolodex and contacts which can be leveraged a strong â€œnice to have”