Company: zenPeak Client
Advertising Sales Executive
The Company: Salary of 35k with a forgivable draw of 20/k for six months. The commission rate is 8% to 400/k and 10% above 400/k
There is a protected list of existing accounts. Job title is Publisher, and involves both print and online display advertising sales for two industry dominant publications in Real Estate Facility Management & Design.
Location: North York, ON., Canada
A National Leader in contract and custom media services/publishing for Associations (digital & print). Over 20 years experience in online trade marketing, membership directories, industry buying guides, association websites, e-newsletters, video, advertising & sponsorship sales, as well as conferences and events across Canada.
The Candidate would be responsible to to grow market share through new sales and business development, as well as maintain and enhance ongoing relationships with existing customers. The Ideal Candidate will have a proven track record of sales success selling to companies that service and supply the Real Estate and Construction Industries.
The Outside Sales Executive would be dealing with the most senior level executive on both the buyer and seller sides of the sector, committed to securing face to face meetings each day, in order to achieve sales production targets.
The successful Candidate would be very visible within the Real Estate and Construction industry; attending association networking functions, industry trade shows and conferences.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Proven track record of sales success – minimum 2 years
- Experience with sales to suppliers of products and services to the Real Estate and Construction business segment would be considered an asset
- A broad knowledge of digital channels and digital marketing techniques, including email, newsletters, list management, as well as digital content marketing
- Excellent communication and client service skills â€“ written and verbal
- Problem solving – finding, researching and self-identifying solutions
- Excellent people skills with the ability to take a sales-centric approach to solutions
- Knowledge of current digital marketing tactics: email marketing, SEO, social media