production demo © Copyright 2017-2021 Geescore™
- Sector:: Knowledge & Information Management
- Salary: competitive salary
- Contact Name: Lee Seymour
Contact email: email@example.com
about 1 month ago
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, proactive person with 3+ years of research experience in a large law firm or corporate library and be knowledgeable about business, corporate transactional, intellectual property and legal research resources.
You should possess a strong customer service orientation and the ability to work independently as well as part of a firm-wide research team.
You must have excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as the ability to work with individuals at all organizational levels.
Key job responsibilities will include:
– working as part of the global Research Services team to perform non-legal research in a wide range of subject areas including corporate and financial transactions, intellectual property, and litigation.
– complex research requiring the utilization of specialized databases, legal and business information sources, web-based sites and print resources.
critically analyze each request and identify the best research resources for efficient and cost-effective resolution.
– present research results in a clear and logical manner, including analysis of the results and suggestions for further research.
– maintain a superior level of expertise using tools such as Westlaw, Lexis Library and Practical Law, as well as specialized tools such as Bloomberg, CapitalIQ, Filings Expert, Newsdesk, DartsIP, etc.
If you have a legal or corporate research background and would like to be considered for this and other Research job vacancies please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org