Toronto GTA West
Sales Representative: Commercial Interior Construction & Renovation
Our client is a General Contractor Construction firm with over 25 years experience, specializing in commercial interior renovations. The head office is in Oakville, ON.
The Sales Representative will work within the Toronto GTA area focusing on new sales, relationship building, networking for leads/referrals, client service, and the supervision of small jobs. The initial sales quota is $1 million per year.
The ideal candidate with have 10-15 years experience in the business segment, with an ability to source new opportunities, prepare pricing and proposals, close business, ensure customer satisfaction throughout construction, as well as identify additional business. A background in construction project sales and/or construction project management is required.
The Candidate will:
- Have the experience to take initiative from the start
- Be motivated to achieve sales and income targets
- Have the discipline to manage their own time
- Produce weekly reports for Management (sales activity, lead generation, Client/Prospect communications, project status, project issues, referral opportunities and more)
- Attend at head office (Oakville) as requested – minimum 2 days a week
- Check-in by telephone and email frequently (daily or more as needed by Management)
- Be looking for a long-term career , possesses loyalty and be comfortable working in a family-type environment.
- Work with sub-trades
- Drivers license & vehicle
- Able to work 40 hours + per week and occasional evenings/weekends if required
- Computer skills; MS project, Word, Excel
60K to 70K base salary (based on experience) + performance bonus as determined by Management based on achieving sales targets. Permanent and full-time. position.