Note: Please apply ONLY if you live in the Toronto GTA, are legal to work in Canada, and have experience in B2B sales.
Sales Executive Digital Media
Our Client is an industry leading media company with a fun and vibrant work environment! For more than 25 years, the company has launched, managed and produced market-leading, well-recognized, print and digital publications, conferences and trade shows products within a variety of industry-specific sectors.
The Client’s growing team is looking for a Sales Executive to help expand their online offerings in the market. You will help drive industry alignment by connecting buyers and sellers through well-known digital publications and products. Sales Executives are on the front lines with new and potential customers, fielding and qualifying the all-important leads. You will learn the business and have an opportunity to sell advertising across many niche industries online. Successful Sales Executives have excellent prioritization skills, are naturally customer-inclined, have a desire to build relationships and will have the opportunity to grow within their organization.
- Total Compensation is estimated to be about 70K in year one, for on-target performance, comprised of a base salary of 32K plus commission (uncapped) and bonuses (uncapped).
- Develop and qualify opportunities at prospective customers within existing and new industries
- Prospect and identify key executives at target companies to lay the foundation for long lasting relationships.
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs to effectively position products to prospective customers.
- Manage, track, and report on all sales activities and results
The Ideal Candidate
- 1-2+ years of experience in sales
- Strong drive to interact with customers and build new relationships
- Proven track record of succeeding in a goal-driven environment
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Motivated self-starter that can work independently and contribute to our team
- A healthy and competitive compensation plan including dental and medical benefits, as well as annual salary with uncapped commission and monthly bonus opportunities
- Grow a sales career in digital media that encourages work/life balance
- Company events on a regular basis
- IAB Sales Certified
- Knowledge of CRM Dynamics or other CRM platforms
Job Type: Full-time
- Toronto, ON