Location: Calgary, AB
Position Title: Accounting Trainee
Our client is a fast-growing, business to business services company, headquartered in Toronto, with locations in Canada and the U.S.
They are seeking an exceptional person to work with the owners and management team in the critical role of Accounting Trainee. The Candidate would provide their unique perspective with each financial report and contribute to the strategic direction and growth of the business.
The Candidate will be expected to:
- Train and manage other accounting team members.
- Participate hands-on, and be responsible for, the company’s budgeting, cash flow management, full-cycle accounting, corporate filings, HST returns, and reporting to management.
- Deliver monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, on a timely basis.
- Be responsible for all payroll services.
- Manage collections to maintain management’s targets of accounts receivable balances.
The role of Accounting Manager offers an exceptional opportunity for career growth to a responsible, trust-worthy individual with initiative and talent, able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
The ideal requirements for the role are:
(1) Minimum 5 years of experience in a management role at a company with revenues of 10 million or more.
(2) Minimum 5 years of full-cycle accounting and reporting experience.
(3) Experience with ACCPAC or equivalent.
Note: An Accounting designation would be considered an asset, but is not required.
The compensation range is between $60K & $70K (based on experience etc.)